July 25, 2018
Mad River Taste Week: TOP 10 REASONS TO GO
The first (of what will become annual) Mad River Taste Week kicks off on August 4th with the famed Waitsfield Farmer’s Market and a community pig roast. We’re already salivating in anticipation… The week’s going to be a whole-heck-of-a-lot of true Vermont foodie fun. And, while there’s always a whole-heck-of-a-lot of Vermont foodie fun to be had in the Mad River Valley, there is something extra special about getting everyone together at one place and time to celebrate it.
We asked 10 friends what they plan to do during Mad River Taste Week. Here’s what they said:
- EAT the best locally made foods in Vermont.
- DRINK Vermont-made beverages with special pairings.
- SEE what goes on behind the scenes at farms and facilities.
- MEET the artisanal food and beverage makers.
- FEAST with friends at a community pig roast.
- RIDE a cow train with the kids.
- GATHER at Vermont's most favored farmers market.
- DANCE to live music while grazing on food truck faire.
- VISIT the Mad River Taste Place.
- ENJOY stunning Mad River Valley vistas, hike or bike the trails, and swim in the Mad River.
And, here’s what we say: GO FOR THE FUN OF IT! Everything about this event is going to be a good time had by all. See you there!