November 29, 2018
The Winter Market at the Mad River Taste Place
We love the Waitsfield Farmers Market - so much that we invited some of your favorite vendors to come inside and have their winter market right inside the Taste Place! Join us Sundays from 11am to 2pm.
Come in out of the cold and enjoy a cup of coffee (or a sample of Mad River Distiller's Bourbon) while you shop right in front our roaring fireplace. We'll have all of your favorite vendors, including:
- Delicious chocolate from Quayl's Chocolates
- Fruit breads from Storytime Foods
- Nut and seed blends from Goodmix
- Local maple products from Baird Farm
- Fresh organic produce all winter long from Clearfield Farm
- All alongside a rotating selection of other local farmers and food producers
Starting on Sunday, December 2nd, and running through February 24th. While you're here don't forget to stock up on your favorite local cheese, beer, and cured meats!